eighteen sauces

Add your question or comments below


par xygo_bg le lundi 9 juin 2014

You wanted the same original font if you want a different font, I'll do a new version?


par tiyasha le mercredi 11 juin 2014

sir any feedback???


par tiyasha le dimanche 15 juin 2014

sir I am keen interested to get your feedback.please give it to me.


par xygo_bg le lundi 16 juin 2014

Hi, Is there any news?


par tiyasha le mercredi 18 juin 2014

sir please check my logo, and give me your valuable feedback.


par tiyasha le lundi 30 juin 2014

sir I am keen interested to get your feedback.please give it to me.


par tiyasha le mardi 8 juillet 2014

don't you think its take too long time to take decision of an winner???please send reply will you take a logo among these logos or it was a fake project???


11 - 17 de 17 commentaires