CD Cover Art!

Add your question or comments below


par Milen Dimitroff le dimanche 17 novembre 2013

Well I'm sorry, but what is the year on the CD ?


par Porteur De Projet le mardi 19 novembre 2013

@Milen It will be release 2014- thanks for the encouragement! Rock ON!


par Porteur De Projet le mardi 19 novembre 2013

@Argosz the three song names are:

1. Unlimited Edition
2. Black and Blues
3. I Will Come Back to You


par Porteur De Projet le mardi 19 novembre 2013

Oops I think that last response was for Milen!  Thanks again for liking my tune!


par BRANDMECHANIC le mardi 19 novembre 2013

Have we a winner yet?


par Porteur De Projet le mardi 19 novembre 2013

Not yet Brand, closing date is this Sunday and the designs are still poring in, great art work coming in!


par BRANDMECHANIC le lundi 25 novembre 2013

Have I finally won a competition on here? 20 years design experience means nothing online!
Obviously I can help with whatever other branding you need going forward too - tshirts, kick drum skins, event posters... blah blah blah...


31 - 37 de 37 commentaires