CD Cover Art!

Add your question or comments below


par Porteur De Projet le jeudi 14 novembre 2013

Thanks for the info ArgosOz... as to mentioning the use of the font it is listed under the fonts section and in my comments... that's twice I mentioned it, sorry that was not sufficient.

I left room to use other fonts or create your own as long as I have access to the font or graphic for use in my website for the purposes of consistent branding.


par BRANDMECHANIC le jeudi 14 novembre 2013

how did i do?


par Porteur De Projet le jeudi 14 novembre 2013

BrandMechanic: I posted replies on both graphics, great work!


par Clem le jeudi 14 novembre 2013

Hi there thanks for the invite. Are you able to upload the unedited copies of your pictures. Its just that I would like to create the effect myself.

I know the style you are after. I designed the CD cover for Every Living Soul and they have a similar styling to you.

Please let me know as soon as you can.

Cheers,
Clem


par BRANDMECHANIC le jeudi 14 novembre 2013

Thank you. I look forward to working with you!


par Porteur De Projet le vendredi 15 novembre 2013

Hey Clem, I will get the unedited versions up tonight, thanks for asking!


par Patrick Tero le vendredi 15 novembre 2013

Thanks for invite. Is this just for the front of cd, not the back too?

Thanks Pat


par Porteur De Projet le vendredi 15 novembre 2013

Thanks Pat, that is an oversight on my part, I would certainly welcome the back cover design as well and could even use the same for both CD''s.  Thanks for asking!

@Clem I uploaded the unedited versions from the most recent photo shoot.


par ArgosOz le dimanche 17 novembre 2013

Uploaded a completely new design and I need your feedback, have a nice day :)


par Milen Dimitroff le dimanche 17 novembre 2013

what is the name of those 3 songs?
thank you !

I like : Rough mix of Unlimi…

Let's the rock live for ever !!!


21 - 30 de 37 commentaires