Webshop for furniture and lamps

Add your question or comments below


par Sid le mardi 11 novembre 2014

Hello Joe,

Hope you are doing fine. I was wondering if you have received my below message in regards to design. I request you to get back to me on the design so we can move ahead on further design and development side.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I will be looking forward for your response. Thanks

Regards,
Sid


par Sid le mercredi 12 novembre 2014

Hello Joe,

Hope you are doing fine. I am curious to know your thoughts on my previous messages and as well as submitted design. I request you to get back to me with further updates on the same, so we can start the work on codeigniter side.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Regards,
Sid


par Adeel Hanif® le vendredi 14 novembre 2014

please wait for my design.. :)


par Adeel Hanif® le samedi 15 novembre 2014

sir please check out my design and provide feedback thanks in Advance


par Sid le mardi 18 novembre 2014

Hello Joe,

Hope all is well with you. It is quite long time I have been trying to reach you via design crowd but did not get any response from your end. I request you to get back to me with further updates on the same.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Regards,
Sid


par Silverfox Studio le samedi 20 décembre 2014

Hi CH!

When did you pick a winner?


Regards
Mr. Bee


par jeckx2 le samedi 18 avril 2015

Hi project owner how are you? Just keeping in touch with the project. If you need anything or have a comments or suggestions in my design kindly give a message or give my design a feedback.


21 - 27 de 27 commentaires