Design the Trase Shoe for DC Shoes

Add your question or comments below


par Porteur De Projet le samedi 6 septembre 2014

Hi @Creative Shots Studio 

Invited. Best, 


par Creative Shots Studio le samedi 6 septembre 2014

thank you!


par rhean oh le lundi 8 septembre 2014

hello please invite me. thank you


par Kay le mardi 9 septembre 2014

Hello Project owner,

This is only for the invited designer can be submitted?
Can you please invite me?

Thank you,
Kay


par Luis Nagel le mardi 9 septembre 2014

Can I play with the sole? I mean, using colors, different materials, textures in the sole, or I can just play with the printing?
Thank you in advance for your answer. I would also apreciate to get an invitation

Regards
Luis


par Porteur De Projet le vendredi 12 septembre 2014

Anyone can submit. You don''t need to be invited. 




par Porteur De Projet le lundi 22 septembre 2014

Hi designers,

The Trase Shoe contest is now entering the Deciding Phase on DesignCrowd. Watch this space for announcement of the DesignCrowd winners.

In addition to submitting designs here on DesignCrowd, designers were asked to submit their design to the Trase Shoe contest hosted by Talenthouse. Have you uploaded your favorite design (yes, just one) to Talenthouse? To be eligible for the Talenthouse contest you need to follow the instructions for entry here: https://www.talenthouse.com/i/design-trase-shoe-for-dc


21 - 27 de 27 commentaires