Medical VIP club - small design

Add your question or comments below


par Fielding Ideas le mardi 28 décembre 2010

Just re-read brief ...  I'll make due with the current logo.


par Fielding Ideas le mercredi 29 décembre 2010

Would love to have any feedback (good or bad) on the designs I uploaded.

Cheers,

Colin


par Kreative Ideaz le samedi 1 janvier 2011

Sir,

I have submitted a design according to your provided information please give some feedback and let me know about the design, will it work for you or if there some changes to be made please let me know....
Reply please..

Thanks...

James.


par Kreative Ideaz le samedi 1 janvier 2011

Sir,

Design id: 174227

I have submitted a design according to your provided information please give some feedback and let me know about the design, will it work for you or if there some changes to be made please let me know....
Reply please..

Thanks...

James.


par joao ferreira le mardi 4 janvier 2011

any feed back on my designs would be greatly appreciated 


par yusak81 le mercredi 5 janvier 2011

please attach a master file for your company logo. ai,eps,psd etc 


par Shilpa le lundi 10 janvier 2011

Hi,

I have submitted the desing for your website. I want know when you will declare the result. I am eagersly wating for that.

Thanks

Shilpa


par Shilpa le mardi 11 janvier 2011


Hi,

I have submitted the design for your website. I am wating for the result. When you will declare?

Thanks

Shilpa


par Jagannath le mardi 18 janvier 2011

Hi Sir,

I am eagerly waiting for the results. Please state us when will you declare the results?

Thanks & Regards
Jagannath


11 - 19 de 19 commentaires