New Logo Design

Add your question or comments below


par Porteur De Projet le dimanche 18 mai 2014

Thank you all for your designs so far.  There is a lot of creativity and I am enjoying seeing the different takes on the designs. 


Some of the designs seem more appropriate for a company that focuses on global communications - as in telephone, cellular etc. 

I want to point out that this is a marketing communications company... which means I am interested in clean, simple - something that has some interest but doesn''t get over complicated. 

Rachael


par JK le dimanche 18 mai 2014

Submitted a revised design for your consideration. Hope you can have a look at it. Many thanks, JK.


par JK le mardi 20 mai 2014

Sent some new designs aside from the revisions I made from the previous design I did. Please do have a look and tell me what you think. Thanks in advance, JK.


par Piers le mardi 20 mai 2014

Hi Rachael,

I would really appreciate your feedback.

Thank you very much!

Best regards.


par tiyasha le vendredi 23 mai 2014

sir i submit my 3 samples please check hope its grab your attention.please give me your valuable feedback.


par tiyasha le lundi 26 mai 2014

sir any feedback??


par Porteur De Projet le jeudi 5 juin 2014

Hello.  Apologies for my delay.  I am reviewing designs now and will provide feedback and a selection shortly. 


11 - 17 de 17 commentaires