Logo Design for Construction Company

Add your question or comments below


par designart016 le dimanche 26 mars 2023

please check my new design #30251938 #30253401 Thanks.


par Z Hadi le lundi 27 mars 2023

Hi Clay Johnson,
Hope you are doing wonderfully, Please feedback on my design #30241824
Hope you like that, If it needs to be changed, please let me know?
Thank you,

Regards,
Zahid Ali


par IQRA505 le lundi 27 mars 2023

Looking forward to your valuable feedback, Thank you!


par Abyan Shaqeel le lundi 27 mars 2023

Looking forward to your valuable feedback, Thank you!


par ~idiaz~ le lundi 27 mars 2023

Thank you so much for considering us to share our ideas with you.
Looking forward to hear from you soon as I hope the value we have shared with you matches your vision for your company.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Jeff


par Golden View le lundi 27 mars 2023

Hi Project Owner. I need your effort.
Please remove my all designs that you don't like, this way I understand what you want. Thank you.


par Porteur De Projet le lundi 27 mars 2023

Hello all, I am trying my best to provide as much feedback as possible. I should be able to have all the feedback done by tomorrow. Thank you all for your support and effort!


par Z Hadi le mardi 28 mars 2023

Hi Clay Johnson,
Hope you are doing well, I Look forward to your valuable feedback on my design #30262152
Thank you,
Regards,
Zahid Ali


par MarvinStudio le mardi 28 mars 2023

Feedback please, thanks.


par Adi Graphics le mardi 28 mars 2023

Please have a look : (#30264648) (#30264646) (#30264647)


21 - 30 de 44 commentaires