Agile Spine Logo *eye catching, yet simplistic, aesthetic and professional logo*

Add your question or comments below


par Porteur De Projet le vendredi 1 octobre 2021

Hi everyone!
I extended the deadline as I havent found the exact one I love.
I accidentally clicked select as winner on the first place design so I’m trying to figure out how to undo that.
Please continue to submit more logo designs! I am specifically looking for white background, clean classic font, and a graphic of some sort (doesn’t have to be spine related). I want an eye catching design that is clean, simple, and aesthetically pleasing while still standing out.
I want the text to be black, and the graphic can be any shade of blues, greens, teals, purples, etc.

Looking forward to seeing more designs! Thank you all so much for working so hard and for your patience. I apologize for my indecisiveness, but I’ll know the logo I want when I see it!


par Andrés Sebastián le vendredi 1 octobre 2021

Hi!

Feedback please:
#27442133


par phoenixeye le vendredi 1 octobre 2021

feedback pls


par rastf2day le vendredi 1 octobre 2021

Hi sir, I want to ask, the project has been completed and you have chosen the winner, you also like the design because it fits and like the concept, but you cancel it? Please give me feedback. thank you verymuch


par juanramirez.on le samedi 2 octobre 2021

Hello! Could you give me your opinion regarding this proposal #27443484? Please
Reguards!


par XuanTinh97 le samedi 2 octobre 2021

Please feedback #27444632 #27444629 #27444627 #27444623 #27444619 #27444614


par Crea8iveMind le samedi 2 octobre 2021

Dear Project Owner,

Please provide your valuable feedback on my designs. Thank!


par GraphicSujit le dimanche 3 octobre 2021

please remove one star and simply eliminate it


par uitaki le dimanche 3 octobre 2021

feedback please on design #27447947 and #27447948 , thanks


par MAWBM le dimanche 3 octobre 2021

Please feedback . . .


11 - 20 de 45 commentaires