Modern logo with a white unique font on a red square

Add your question or comments below


par Porteur De Projet le jeudi 21 novembre 2019

How do I extend?


par Panna le jeudi 21 novembre 2019

Yes, can you contact the support of designcrowd for activating my original account?
I hope it's will be great for me. maybe I will get my account again. if you fail to reactive my original account then you just tell them to extend your project. then I will do resubmit my design with this id. many thanks.


par Panna le jeudi 21 novembre 2019

just contact designcrowd support. they will help you. Many regards.


par Porteur De Projet le jeudi 21 novembre 2019

I contacted them as well


par Panna le jeudi 21 novembre 2019

oh, great. what are they say??


par crow44 le vendredi 22 novembre 2019

Good day Sir Maam,

Can I have some feedback on my design #23090105..
Thank you very


par crow44 le vendredi 22 novembre 2019

Good day Sir Maam,

Can I have some feedback on my design #23090105..
Thank you very


par The B E S T le dimanche 24 novembre 2019

please tell us the name that will be made for the logo?


11 - 18 de 18 commentaires