Are you Brilliant? Because I need a kick ass logo!

Add your question or comments below


par **INCREDIBLEDESIGNERS** le mardi 16 avril 2019

what exactly you want from here can you please explain ? Please help and explain me what you want ?


par Porteur De Projet le mardi 16 avril 2019

You have done everything I've asked. I will let you know if I need anything else. We are making a decision in the next couple of days. Thanks for your hard work. I will let you know if I need anything else.


par ros-michael le vendredi 19 avril 2019

sir, please check my entry#21523791 #21521001


par voltart le vendredi 19 avril 2019

Hi there,

Your feedback on the following proposals it will be
very appreciated.

#21521276
#21521306


Hope you enjoy!

Kind regards,


par logo_s le vendredi 19 avril 2019


" Asian inspired


par Porteur De Projet le samedi 20 avril 2019

Please say exactly what you mean.


11 - 16 de 16 commentaires