Contemporary - Funky Wine Label Illustration Needed
Add your question or comments below
par Buechler le vendredi 9 novembre 2018
Feedback please...
par Porteur De Projet le vendredi 9 novembre 2018
I realy like both of them. Can I see one of the shed design with the black goat?
par Porteur De Projet le vendredi 9 novembre 2018
Actually, nevermind. I can visualize that no problem - I can always make that change at the end. I really, really like your design. :) Be back in a few days.
par Karolin le lundi 12 novembre 2018
Hi there!
I started to sketch on the label but noticed when I was doing it that the designers increased in number. It now says 7/6 designers, does that mean that you don't take new ones onboard?
Thanks!
Karolin
par Porteur De Projet le lundi 12 novembre 2018
No way! We are happy to take a loop at new designs and consider new designers work!
par Porteur De Projet le lundi 12 novembre 2018
No way! We are happy to take a loop at new designs and consider new designers work!
11 - 16 de 16 commentaires