I need two 3D illustration cartoon design *

Add your question or comments below


par Porteur De Projet le vendredi 8 juin 2018

I have updated my brief,thanks


par Porteur De Projet le vendredi 8 juin 2018

Yes,I am using google translater,please ask to me any time.


par Rickyy le vendredi 8 juin 2018

Hi i am into it. Do you want to rig it in future


par Porteur De Projet le samedi 9 juin 2018

Yes, I will do post programming for this FBX format model file.


par Porteur De Projet le mercredi 13 juin 2018

In order to let designers understand our ideas better, I have uploaded three pictures for your reference. Please remember that it must be lovely to be the best. Please refer to SAMPLE3,SAMPLE4,SAMPLE5 in the my brief.


par Porteur De Projet le mercredi 13 juin 2018

The feeling of SAMPLE6's picture file is what we want


par Rickyy le jeudi 21 juin 2018

Feedback please


par A.STUDIO le dimanche 24 juin 2018

Feedback please, thanks :)


11 - 18 de 18 commentaires