Spy Music Group logo design

Add your question or comments below


par Porteur De Projet le lundi 14 mai 2018

Nice design. However, we're hoping for something simple, bold, artistic and not too obvious. Perhaps something that incorporates the same lines as our old "Spy Communications" logo within the square. It needs to be both fluid and corporate. I hope this helps. Thanks.


par Lighten Creative Graphix le lundi 14 mai 2018

Hi,

Waiting for your valuable feedback.

Thanks


par Legend Design & Media le lundi 14 mai 2018

Hi Project owner, i have uploaded the revisions,please let me know if that is what you are looking for,

Kind Regards
Shaun


par hvdesigns le lundi 14 mai 2018

Thanks for the invite. Kindly provide feedback.


par Lighten Creative Graphix le mardi 15 mai 2018

If you want any changes. Please let me know.


par Legend Design & Media le mercredi 16 mai 2018

Any feedback on revised logo options, thank you, shaun


par Manson97666 le dimanche 20 mai 2018

#18697631 and #18697630
Feedback from these ideas would be appreciated to improve the overall final design thanks.


par I DESIGN le dimanche 20 mai 2018

Hi, Be care full, logos submitting on Mockups are free copied logos. please check it before approving.


par I DESIGN le samedi 26 mai 2018

Hi, The selected logo is not genuine. it is a free logo copied and submitted.


par I DESIGN le samedi 26 mai 2018

Hi, The selected logo is a copy of a selected design from designcrowd logo gallery.


11 - 20 de 21 commentaires