Logo Design *

Add your question or comments below


par I DESIGN le mardi 27 mars 2018

Hi, Before selecting a new logo please do a deep search in google.
be careful logos submitting on a mockups. all these logos are copied logos.


par Porteur De Projet le mardi 27 mars 2018

Why am I getting copied logo's?


par I DESIGN le mardi 27 mars 2018

Hi, Thank you for the reply. this is not only for you. just now I report a copied logo.

Before selecting a new logo please do a deep search in google.
be careful logos submitting on a mockups. all these logos are copied logos.


par anonrotide le mercredi 28 mars 2018

I think there is a confusion around here.
The one you choose before me was a copied logo not my design.
The reported copied logo are already removed by the designcrowd.

Please check the date of comments and the date you choose my design.
You can also check my website and portfolio if you need to.

Most fake and low ranked designer here confuse project owners so be aware and always check the quality of their designs before making a decision.



Thanks and Regards,
Graphic artist/Designer
-anonrotide


par anonrotide le lundi 2 avril 2018

Stop confusing Project owners with your false comment.
Not all designs here with mockups are copied logos like you mentioned. (FYI) Designers sometimes use mockups for presentation purposes only. If you are a real designer you should know that a long time.

Good read: https://www.designcrowd.com/help/article/can-i-use-mockups-to-submit-my-design

If you aren't gonna stop spreading this false information i or someone will report you for your behavior. You are not only hurting good designers but designcrowd reputation itself.


11 - 15 de 15 commentaires