Financial Planning Design Client Brochure

Add your question or comments below


par Porteur De Projet le lundi 23 janvier 2012

Thanks Biswajit. I like the back page, however the front page does not work with me unfortunately..do you have anything else in mind?

Many thanks
Joel


par Biswajit le mercredi 25 janvier 2012

Sir thanks for the feedback, I am working on the inside page, I will send you by today or tomorrow latest.
Thank you one second and have a nice day :-)
Biswajit


par Patrick Tero le vendredi 27 janvier 2012

Will this project be going to deadline? I still will submit, just wanted to make sure I have
the time.

Thanks Pat


par Porteur De Projet le vendredi 27 janvier 2012

Yes it will be going to deadline thanks Pat


par CreacionDesigual le dimanche 29 janvier 2012

Hi Project Owner,

Any feedback on my design? If there's anyway that I can help to improve my design please let me know.

Cheers!


11 - 15 de 15 commentaires