Hair for Men logo, Mens Hairdressing Salon logo needed

Add your question or comments below


par The Design King le lundi 17 avril 2017

Hello there, just checking in to see what ur thoughts were on my revisions. Thanks again. Hope to hear from you soon. :) cheers.


par The Design King le mardi 18 avril 2017

Im guessing ur working with the winning designer to finalize as I havent heard back from you about the edits.


par The Design King le dimanche 23 avril 2017

updates?


par The Design King le jeudi 27 avril 2017

im about to withdraw as this is starting to feel like a refund coming.


par The Design King le jeudi 4 mai 2017

smh...


par The Design King le dimanche 7 mai 2017

Damn! I dont get why the hell you people just cant seem to fuction right! How the hell do you people run sucesfull business with out any communication?! Another designer STILL waiting to get paid! Just baffles me how many people dont understand the concept of communication... Instead they make designers wait to get what the hell they worked hard for.. Despicable.. And its not just you its accross the damn board, thats what baffles me.


par Porteur De Projet le jeudi 11 mai 2017

I'm so sorry I don't understand we did choose a designer we have. Not asked for a refund


par Porteur De Projet le jeudi 11 mai 2017

I'm very sorry you did a wonderful job
The decision was not mine alone
I wish you great success


11 - 18 de 18 commentaires