COLONIAL BATH MAT

Add your question or comments below


par horia.ene le samedi 19 novembre 2016

Hello,
Would you please give me feedback on my submissions?
Thanks!


par Porteur De Projet le samedi 19 novembre 2016

comments posted on your submission.
Regards
Keith


par horia.ene le samedi 19 novembre 2016

Hello,
I have submitted revised designs according to your needs.
Thanks!


par A33 le dimanche 20 novembre 2016

Thanks for the feedback, I can continue to adjust the colors as needed. Let me know your thoughts, Thanks!


par horia.ene le mercredi 23 novembre 2016

Hi, I have uploaded earlier latest version of the Koi fish design with full size file, please take a look. Thanks!


par horia.ene le vendredi 25 novembre 2016

Hi, I re-uploaded the files with an archive of the full sized design. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.


par horia.ene le vendredi 25 novembre 2016

Hi, again I re-uploaded the files to all designs available in the Handover page. The files are there. If you keep having issues, please contact Support, they can track the issue and help you.


11 - 17 de 17 commentaires