Build Right Construction Need an information and interactive website with client portal. We have ou

Add your question or comments below


par cjmarquises le mardi 15 novembre 2016

Hi. Would you consider other platform aside from Wordpress which I can show you a live demo of your pages after I submit a design of your homepage? Please advice. Thanks


par cCopilot le mardi 15 novembre 2016

Hello,

Please take a look i've sent 4 desings.

Sincerely
cCopilot


par Dynasty-me le mercredi 16 novembre 2016

Hi I have submitted an interactive design please check and provide feedback. Thanks


par Porteur De Projet le jeudi 17 novembre 2016

We will consider any recommendations. If you know of a better or more robust platform, thats great.


par Porteur De Projet le jeudi 17 novembre 2016

Thank you very much. I have been out of the office but will ne happy to look at your submission in the morning.


par Porteur De Projet le jeudi 17 novembre 2016

Thank you. I have been away from tje office but look forward to looking at you submission.


par Porteur De Projet le jeudi 17 novembre 2016

Thank you. I have been away from tje office but look forward to looking at you submission.


par cjmarquises le jeudi 17 novembre 2016

Can you please give feedback on my submission. If OK with you I will make an online demo of the design after some revisions based on your comments and feedback. Thanks


par Dynasty-me le jeudi 17 novembre 2016

I can put the design on demo to show you the html if you like and then I can modify it according to your needs and your feedback
Thanks
Dynasty


par SDCOMS le vendredi 18 novembre 2016

Hi, are you still looking for web designs? or have finalised any. I want to work on your project if you are interested in new designs.

Thanks


11 - 20 de 25 commentaires