ESSEN logo for company that provides commercial kitchen equipment and service to food industry

Add your question or comments below


par musemaster le vendredi 11 mars 2016

Hi.
Feedback please.
Thanks.


par SRJ le vendredi 11 mars 2016

Hi
Hope you are doing well. Worked on a concept and submitted.
Waiting for your valuable feedback.

Dmad


par 9i9i le samedi 12 mars 2016

#10249451 Feedback please. Thanks.


par BalakotaSiddarth le dimanche 13 mars 2016

Hi sir really waiting for your valuable feedback.

Regards
Balakotasiddarth


par MICH® le dimanche 13 mars 2016

Hi,Sir..

Mya I have your general feedback on Design #10237615 ?, thanks:)


par BehindSymbols le lundi 14 mars 2016

feedback please. thanks


par Jenny le lundi 14 mars 2016

feedback please


par anonrotide le lundi 14 mars 2016

I'd love to hear your feedback!


par logo_s le mardi 15 mars 2016

somebody really needs to do something about this contests...


par RBJK515 le mardi 15 mars 2016

I'm sorry, but $415 for that? Nothing "swooshy" or anything. It's an insult to those who tried to be creative.


11 - 20 de 26 commentaires