Web Design Project

Add your question or comments below


par Porteur De Projet le samedi 27 juillet 2013

Our website is www.mispl.com.sg. It has been created about 14 years ago. We are trying to revamp it with a new look and information. The new website must be informative, fast. I have attached an attachment which show the color that I prefer(brownish golden).

Our competitor (www.aecomputer.com) is carrying the same trade as us. They have all the informations In their website that we will like to have. Therefore I recommend you to take a look at my competitor website and have a better
understanding on the kind of information I would like to have for my new website.

This project is guarantee to the person with the best design. We already have it guarantee.


par Silverfox Studio le samedi 27 juillet 2013

Hi CH,

Do u need PSD only or CODE?


Thanks,
Mr. Bee


par Umesh Raut le samedi 27 juillet 2013

Dear Project Owner,
Thanks fro your reply and guaranteeing the project. I did not mistake, but your link to the competitor's site was wrong, accept it. Now you have posted it correctly. That site has 49-50 pages as you can see. (not a problem, though). So I take it as your site's going to be as large as that. I also take that you are willing to spend additional $ for the coding part. My quote and submission shall be based on that presumption.
Regards,
Umesh Raut

p.s. btw, your own site's link also takes to accpac-user.com :) I think that's what it really is.


par NGCI le samedi 27 juillet 2013

thanks for reply soon i'll submit...


par Porteur De Projet le samedi 27 juillet 2013

I need psd only. But if code is less than $300 I may consider


par TechWise le lundi 29 juillet 2013

Hi,

We are in, will submit our design option soon

you can review our design portfolio here: http://www.technologywisdom.com/web-design.php

Thank you

Regards,
Faisal


par Visualland le lundi 29 juillet 2013

Hi, can you email me your transparant logo (without white background) to ericbudiman@gmail.com


par shadowfoxx le lundi 29 juillet 2013

Good Day sir,

Thank you so much for the invitation. can you send me a vector image of your logo so that I could start working on your design. But if you don't have a vector image of your logo kindly send me even the jpeg image of it.

you can send it here: g.shadowfoxx01@gmail.com


par PP le lundi 29 juillet 2013

Hi, can you email me your transparant logo....

My skype ID ppurkait or parag.purkait@gmail.com


par noelopan1955 le mercredi 31 juillet 2013

Can you give feedback on my submission soI may if I am in the right direction and make necessary revisions on what you'll like. Thanks.


11 - 20 de 30 commentaires