Logo + Milk Packaging Design Concepts

Add your question or comments below


par self2design le mardi 9 juillet 2013

Hi,

Please describe the graphic style you prefer.
That would be helpful.

Thanks!


par Porteur De Projet le mardi 9 juillet 2013

Hi we really like the play on Australia as a spot on a Cow. 


We are staying away from Photos due to printing costs on this particular product.

There will be plenty more projects coming from us for imported brands to China, and we thank everyone for their great responses thus far.  Unfortunately we are on a tight time frame for this brand, but again more to follow. 


par Sarah Per le mardi 9 juillet 2013

I have followed and made the design with the requirement but still it has been rejected without any reason. what was that?


par RC Agency le mardi 9 juillet 2013

Thanks so much for the feedback, I will get to work asap!

Ryan


par RC Agency le mardi 9 juillet 2013

Thanks so much for the feedback, I will get to work asap!

Ryan


par Bogi le mardi 9 juillet 2013

Hi,
I have just submitted a logo & package design. I would appreciate your feedback on them.
Thank you,
Bogi


par Wick'd le mercredi 10 juillet 2013

WOW! That was quick. When to upload some proofs and found the job was already closed! :(

Best of luck.

Kind regards,
Tracey Wyatt - Wick'd Design Concepts.


11 - 17 de 17 commentaires