PLAY needs a contemporary simple brochure

Add your question or comments below


par Patrick Tero le mardi 25 juin 2013

Is the A6 page size when brochure is folded?

Thanks Pat


par Porteur De Projet le mardi 25 juin 2013

Hi Pat - yes...it is A6 size AFTER the brochure is folder (so more like a greeting card). thanks, chris


par Amduat Design le mardi 25 juin 2013

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your invitation! I'll start working right away and submit soon.

Best wishes,
Letitia


par Porteur De Projet le mardi 25 juin 2013

Great - thank you!


par SergioThomas le mercredi 26 juin 2013

Is there any way I can obtain a copy of the logo, and also the font type. Thanks email is below

sergio_thomas@hotmail.com


par Porteur De Projet le mercredi 26 juin 2013

Hi Sergio,  I have just emailed them to.


Thanks,


Chris


par Amduat Design le mercredi 26 juin 2013

Hello Chris!

Please take a look at my submission and send me your feedback.

Thank you in advance,
Letitia


par Patrick Tero le mercredi 26 juin 2013

Have submitted design. Please give your feedback.


Thanks Pat


11 - 18 de 18 commentaires