Stationery Design Project

Add your question or comments below


par Jos le dimanche 16 juin 2013

Hi mr,

i'm sorry but i can't understand: do you want us to redesign your logo or to use it just the way it is?
And about your business card, it is just a matter of colours or we have to try to redesign it again?

Thank you,

Jos.


par artline le lundi 17 juin 2013

HI

I Am ready to redesign your project
thanks for invitation
but can you mail me the either to design logo or the color design of the card is to be changed

or if can explain me in details

artline


par Dimensions le mardi 18 juin 2013

Hello,
Thank you for the invite. Please let us know as to what all you need in the Stationery Design Project.
Thanks & Regards,
Dimensions Team.


par Porteur De Projet le jeudi 20 juin 2013

I apologize that I have not responded in a while. I have been very busy this week, but I have looked at the designs and I think some a hitting it close to what I am looking for. I will go through things later this evening and make comments and elimination, etc. For now, I extended the deadline and thank everyone that has submitted for their efforts and look forward to seeing more.


11 - 14 de 14 commentaires