Anime video website needs a creative design!

Add your question or comments below


par Sbss le vendredi 12 juin 2015

Hello PH,

Kindly check our design concepts & provide us your valuable feedback via private message in case you want to move ahead with our designs.
As you can understand no project can be successful without timely feedback & continuous interaction, thus we are requesting you to provide your comments ASAP.

Thanks


par Porteur De Projet le lundi 15 juin 2015

Hey sorry, I was on vacation for 2 weeks. Just got back. I think I like your designs the best. Can I get my other video page designed after I choose you as the winner?


par Sbss le lundi 15 juin 2015

Hello
Can I get my other video page designed after I choose you as the winner?
====== Yes definitely
Await selection
thanks


11 - 13 de 13 commentaires